The Leah sleeveless night shirt is a classic sleeping shirt in soft natural linen. Features a v-cut along the front neckline and 22cm split seams along the hem for comfort and mobility.
Benefits of Linen:
* Linen is naturally hypoallergenic and has antibacterial properties
* Very breathable, allowing air to flow through and keeps you cool in summer
* Has insulating properties so keeps you warm in winter
* Linen has superior water absorption abilities, being able to absorb up to 20% of it's weight in water before it starts to feel damp.
* Linen is long lasting and durable - it is regarded as the world's strongest natural fibre
* It is also a sustainable fabric, made from the flax plant which requires no chemicals or irrigation to grow and no part of the plant is wasted when turned into linen
Measurements: approx 120cm x 92cm x 35cm (length x chest x arm hole)
Machine wash gentle
Dry cool or line-dry