The Milky white pacifier was inspired by the Hevea Brasilienes tree’s natural rubber in its most pure and milky white form.
Completely plant based, made out 100% natural rubber and FDA approved natural colour pigments, the Milky white pacifier is naturally non-toxic and free from baddies, as well as being biodegradable!
If that’s not enough, the orthodontic teat is perfect for sensitive gums and little growing teeth.
HEVEA pacifiers have an easily recognisable butterfly shape and brand distinct cut out holes, like these adorable star and moon ventilation holes.
The pacifier has a silky smooth touch and is gentle on the baby’s face and teeth, but still resistant to bites. Easy to clean in hot water and highly hygienic due to its seamless design.
Good for baby and good for the planet.
- Orthodontic teat
– 100% natural rubber latex – people and planet friendly production
– No PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colours
– Soft and gentle on baby’s face
– Uniquely designed ventilation holes
– Hygienic solid design – eliminates bacteria
– Ergonomic butterfly shape gives space for nose and chin
– Prevents vacuum around the mouth
– Stylish packaging made from FSC-certified paper and biodegradable materials
– Hevea signature graphics printed in vegetable inks
Dimensions: Approx 4cm x 6cm x 5.5cm