The Hevea pacifier in Lavender is inspired by the magnificent scent of blooming flowers near the warm Pacific coast on a sweet afternoon.
The Lavender pacifier comes in one shape (orthodontic) and one size (3-36 months).
Hevea's coloured pacifier collection is the first in the world that is both 100% plastic free and colourful. Completely plant based, made out of 100% natural rubber and FDA approved natural colour pigments.
The pacifier has a silky smooth touch and is gentle on the baby’s face and teeth, but still resistant to bites.
Easy to clean in hot water and highly hygienic due to its seamless design.
Good for baby and good for the planet.
- Orthodontic teat
– 100% natural rubber latex – people and planet friendly production
– No PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colours
– Soft and gentle on baby’s face
– Uniquely designed ventilation holes
– Hygienic solid design – eliminates bacteria
– Ergonomic butterfly shape gives space for nose and chin
– Prevents vacuum around the mouth
– Stylish packaging made from FSC-certified paper and biodegradable materials
– Hevea signature graphics printed in vegetable inks
Dimensions: Approx 4cm x 6cm x 5.5cm